What is Stem Cell Therapy?
By implanting stem cells into the human body, this stimulates the reparative response of any dysfunctional organ or tissue. These clusters of stem cells are “harvested” from a single stem cell line then grown and cultivated in the laboratory. They are stored by being frozen which can then be used for treatments and further research.
Otherwise known as regenerative medicine, this non-toxic, holistic approach stimulates the reparative ability and response of dysfunctional organs or tissues. It strives to stimulate the immune system. It is important to know that stem cell therapy does not replace tissue, but triggers the growth and function of the existing tissue.
Healing Effects of Stem Cell Therapy
By manipulating these cells, they can be specialized to repair a specific part of the human body. For instance, if the patient suffers from heart complications, the stem cells are injected into the heart muscle. Here are some of the positive effects of Stem Cell Therapy:
- Skin rejuvenation and anti-aging
- Regenerated cells, tissues and organs
- Vast improvement in the immune system against disease
- Vast improvement in alertness and mentality
- Finer skin texture and a more even toned color
- Improvement in skin elasticity, thickness, reduction of wrinkles, lightening of facial pigmentation, refining of facial pores and glow of skin
- Improved blood circulation
- Enhancement in stamina and energy level without feeling tired easily
- Decrease in pre-menstrual tension and related feminine problems
- Counteracts the effects of aging, stimulates healing, treats chronic and degenerative diseases such as cancer, arthritis, atherosclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.
- http://www.extendlife.com/livecell.php (The Center for Holistic Life Extension)
- http://www.newcellbank.com/benefits.html (Double Stemcell Benefits)
- http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/stem-cell-transplant/in-depth/stem-cells/art-20048117?pg=2 (Mayo Clinic)